Mike cultivated and developed Gooch Auction Group with his wife Rony JoBallou by his side through the sale of literally hundreds of properties using a tried and true method of selling real estate at auction.
Now Gooch Auction Group is lead by its Principal Broker Rony Jo Ballou accompanied by auctioneers Gregory Johnson and H.D Prewitt. Together the team makes up a highly regarded and respected auction group in the Central Kentucky region.
- AARE Broker/Auctioneers
- Over 25 years in the real estate & auction business.
- AARE Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate (One of 275 in the entire country)
- CAI Candidate – Certified Auctioneers Institute
- GRI Graduate Realtor Institute
- CRS Candidate Certified Residential Specialist
- CES Certified Estate Specialist
- Member of:
- NAR National Association of Realtors
- KAR Kentucky Association of Realtors
- KAA Kentucky Auctioneers Association
- NAA National Auctioneers Association
This local Auctioneering group has “gone the extra mile” to offer the highest level of professionalism and the most up-to-date information when it comes to selling properties by earning the Accredited Auctioneer, Real Estate (AARE) designation. Offered through the National Auctioneers Association Education Institute, AARE courses cover topics such as property transfer, financial analysis, and legal issues involving the sale of real estate by the auction method. Less than 1% of Auctioneers throughout North America hold the AARE designation.